Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Latest and greatest etsy shop!

Ahhh Etsy! Isn't it great? It's where I've found lovely things sold by people that love handmade items and vintage finds as much as I do!
My wedding clutch was one of my first purchases, a beautiful silk and pearl beauty from the 50's.


My latest lovely find is this beautiful single cupcake sized glass cloche and milk glass plate, which I plan to use to display my future yummy baked goods! Isn't it just adorable?


I even got a couple of extra goodies in the box, these 2 really beautiful bookmarks/tags with ribbon. I have them here in our guest bedroom on my shabby-chic CL found nightstands.


The seller junktojoyshop is also having a giveaway on her blog!

So if you want to check out her wonderful items for sale at the etsy shop, and then visit her blog to to enter a chance (or 4) to win some fabulous giveaway items. I did!




1 comment:

BECKY said...

What a delight! Thanks so much for the shout out and for entering my giveaway!!

I am so glad you love your plate and dome! Convo me some photos with your goodies on it, ok? Such FUN!!
I am following you now, too!

Have a joyful Thursday!
Thank you again!
Becky

Related Posts with Thumbnails