Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pair of cane chairs

These were an unexpected purchase, but I really couldn't pass them up. I know I don't need another project but this pair of cane chairs are just begging to be fixed up. They are airing out in the sun for a few days before I rip off that lovely floral upholstery and paint them.
The previous owners we heavy smokers but took pretty good care of these chairs other than that. They have a few flaws but harldy noticeable and are very sturdy and comfortable. If you have any suggestions of what colors these two should be please let me know!




1 comment:

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Great chairs!!!
BTW, here is a sale on Gilt with some great items that reminded me of your home, be sure to check it out. :)
http://www.gilt.com/sale/home/novica

Related Posts with Thumbnails