Friday, June 18, 2010

Outdoor Moroccan lounge

Home Depot had a great summer deal on their website offering free shipping and I took them up on it. I found these online for $100.00 off each chair. They are from the Martha Stewart Lily Bay collection and they are so cushy and comfortable, they even came with 2 coordinating blue outdoor toss pillows each as a bonus (that's 4 pillows I'm in heaven!). I had to break up the blue with a cute Moroccan patterned red hued pillow, the other blue pillows now have a home on the other side of the yard.







I think Baxter found his new spot to catch some rays.


The old Lounge chairs that I bought on clearance last year have been moved over by the diving board. We couldn't fit anything over there before because the pool cover was in the way. They look better with their new cobalt blue pillows and I'm sure they'll get some use despite their lack of style!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails