Friday, April 30, 2010

New lighting

I can't believe it will be May tomorrow! With time flying by and our master bath remodel at a crawl this week due to me being sick we have little to report. So for the last day of April our master bathroom lighting has gone from this...


..then this...


a little work...


Voila! To this lovely little blue lamp. Yes we went BLUE!




I love it and just can't wait for the rest of the bathroom to be done. The light fixture is so my taste, its bold, bohemian and handmade and slightly vintage looking. I couldn't be happier with it!
I found this little cutie Here, it is hand blown from Mexico, and the cobalt blue glass is seeded from the blowing process, which gives it so much more vintage charm then something cookie cutter you would find from a large hardware store.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the cobalt!!!! It is going to look amazing once the sinks are in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails