Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick bench seat, and finds

Here are the funky chandeliers I found at a garage sale this past weekend for $5.00. I have no idea what I am going to do with them, I have them hanging outside under our covered patio. I think they have a lot of character.














Here is the bench that inspired me to refinish the outdoor patio set. I had a bit of the material left from the chairs and I made a quick padded seat.












Rory cut out 1/4" plywood in the shape of the bench. (since I'm banned from the table saw)












One layer of 1" foam and 2 layers of badding.












Here is the finished product, it's a lot more comfortable and it matches.

1 comment:

Roeshel said...

What great finds on the chandeliers! Lucky girl!

The bench is perfect! Great job!

Thanks for sharing my blog and the giveaway with your readers! And hurray! I can comment now! ;)

Have a great day! Almost Friday! Woo Hoo!!!

Roeshel

Related Posts with Thumbnails