Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick bench seat, and finds

Here are the funky chandeliers I found at a garage sale this past weekend for $5.00. I have no idea what I am going to do with them, I have them hanging outside under our covered patio. I think they have a lot of character.














Here is the bench that inspired me to refinish the outdoor patio set. I had a bit of the material left from the chairs and I made a quick padded seat.












Rory cut out 1/4" plywood in the shape of the bench. (since I'm banned from the table saw)












One layer of 1" foam and 2 layers of badding.












Here is the finished product, it's a lot more comfortable and it matches.

1 comment:

The DIY Show Off said...

What great finds on the chandeliers! Lucky girl!

The bench is perfect! Great job!

Thanks for sharing my blog and the giveaway with your readers! And hurray! I can comment now! ;)

Have a great day! Almost Friday! Woo Hoo!!!

Roeshel

Related Posts with Thumbnails