Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a Visit we had!


We just spent the last three days with our nephew James Cooper, Rory's sister Jamie and their dad. It was wonderful to have that much time with him, as we really haven't seen much of him since they live so far away. He is so big now and such a cutie.
When they left tonight I asked for a hug and he gave me one with a huge smile on his face, then he hugged Rory and then gave me 4 more in a row! I think he likes me, and it's so cute that he calls me Uncle Rory too!
It was hard to see them go tonight, we were spoiled after the last few days. Hopefully we will get to see him soon.






Here is a video of James with his Birthday cake, He'll be 2 on Monday but tonight was our last night with him. Sorry about the sideways shot at first, I quickly realized the mistake and fixed it.



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails