Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Rug!

I swore I would never order a large item via internet for our home without seeing a sample or something, but I took a chance and I'm happy I did! Plus, RugsUSA.com was having this epic facebook sale and I got this rug for 50% and no shipping.

This was our living room rug before. It was a nice Persian style wool rug hand-me-down that was neutral enough, but I wanted something a bit more modern.



New rug!!!
I ruv it. It looks pretty blue in these photos but its actually a charcoal color, either way it works!


I love the texture, it's wool but it's a loop pile. It feels so good on the feet, like little plush nubbies.


Yay new rug!



3 comments:

Steph@TheChickpeaChickadee said...

What a great deal. It looks very pretty in your living room.

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

I love it! Looks really great.

aqualung8 said...

Love it! The moorish design looks like it goes better with your spanish style house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails