Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Chrismas tree...

...Oh Christmas tree, Why did Baxter get stung by a bee?
Here is our tree all lit up and decorated.
Now that we can have a nice large tree in our new house I think we might need a few more ornaments to cover it.
We did get a new topper, a rustic star with pine needles.

Poor Baxter was stung by a rouge indoor bee. We were eating our dinner when Baxter ran in looking especially scared and like something was hurting him. I could figure out what it was, until Rory was dive bombed by a bee that was descending to her death, since she stung our little "B" right on the face! We washed him and after blow drying him I noticed the sting spot. Ouch!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails