Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A fragrant day


The smells from the wisteria blooms are wonderful this time of year. We enjoy them at work all day as our office is under a massive over hang of them. This year we have our very own wisteria that will some day have it's own trellis to wrap around and grow. It's just beautiful.
The plants around the pool have sprung up a few new visitors, I can't wait till they open.


As I write this blog post, the house is filling up with the excellent smell of "Mama One's" meatloaf! Oh, Rory and I can't wait for that, it most certainly is a favorite of ours, and it's been too long since I've made it.

Here is a sneak peak of something I've been working on on my free time, which seems like never. Inspired by our love for coffee, my love for craftiness and also my new love for decorating I have been working with yards of fabulous Russian linen and fabric inks to replicate these cool burlap coffee sacks to use as decor around our living room. I'll post them when I'm all done.


The progress on the bathroom is minimal today. Rory did get to hang a few pieces of hardie backer in the shower after work, but now it's time to eat!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails