Friday, June 10, 2011

It's business time



Last night my new business cards that I designed were delivered. I was super excited to start toting them around in my purse to give out, when I realized I didn't have a good way to store them.

So I started a search on the "interwebs" for one I could make. I came across this really cute and easy DIY business card holder on a blog called JenniferLaddHandmade.
She makes some pretty cute purses and card holders, I tell you what!

Her tutorial uses wool felt as the material which is really easy to work with, but I have a lot of linen on hand from various projects, plus it matches my purse. The ribbon was probably from a gift I received, I save everything worth saving, & grosgrain ribbon is always useful.


I left the edges raw, so they will unravel slightly for a "laid back" look. I mean they are business cards but lets not be too formal!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails