Monday, February 22, 2010

Cookbook shelf

Rory built me a shelf yesterday, painted it and installed it above our fridge space. We are seeing if it works for us. The fridge that was here when we moved in was a monster commercial height beast that didn't work. The one we replaced it with is a normal size, shorty and the space above it looks odd and empty.
This was a quick fix for that, and I can have my cookbooks easily accessible. I just don't know if I like the way it looks?

Edited (here it is currently with the new kitchen themed "bookends")

before



after
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2 comments:

Janet said...

Its great!

Ashley said...

I think it looks great, and am rather jealous that you have a cookbook shelf! I wish I had somewhere to display/store my cookbooks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails