Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More tile pictures

Well here is the latest tile choice for the bathroom remodel. I found this beautiful 4x4 Talavera tile from a very expensive tile website. I fell in love with it, I ordered samples and they are perfect. Unfortunately the very affordable "mom and pop" tile company we order from does not carry this design, or the sink. But fortunately I asked and they can custom make any design you want directly from Mexico and get it in about 6 weeks, at no extra charge!

I altered the previous sink colors to make this more coordinating color combo with the 4x4 tile.
I Photoshop. I think the Aqua blue in place of the yellow is much more suiting for a bathroom and will look beautiful with the Mexican White trims and solid tiles.




1 comment:

Janet said...

I think you are very clever indeed!
Good shopping and hunting for excellent pricing. The blue in the sink is really beautiful good design choice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails