Saturday, January 16, 2010

I heart Estate Sales



Well the holidays are officially over and that means Estate & Garage Sales are back on! Who's coming with me?
I have to admit it's a bit of an obsession of mine, always looking for fantastic deal. While the first sales of the New Year were lacking some major finds, I did happen to go to one that was right up my alley.
A whole section of fabric remnants and bolts of fabric for sale. The woman had an interior design company that closed and was getting rid of all the extra material from her store. I only bought a few pieces, but what a deal! For only a dollar a bundle I couldn't pass it up, and Rory and Baxter waited patiently for me in the car. I bought a nice peice of French linen, a beautiful satin pattern, some great corset hooks on a bolt and more. Till next week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails