Saturday, January 2, 2010

Linen Pin Board

I took a very ugly gray pin board with a plastic frame around it that was left in the house when we bought it, and turned it into a cute green linen covered craft board. I plan to hang it in my "art and craft room" when it's finished. I will use it to pin up projects, pictures and inspiration. I got the idea from guess where...Pottery Barn! Where I get most of my decor help.

Pottery Barn board



Baxter my little helper is always there just when I need him. He tends to stand right on the project I am working on.


Here is the finished pin board, I am sure I will add to it as the projects pile up. I have a few buttons to sew back on to some pillowcases so I pinned them up on the board to remind me.


1 comment:

Janet said...

Love the pinboard! btw you and Baxter look adorable working on it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails