Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photo Shoot!



We got to dress up today just like it was our wedding day!
Val, our dear friend in photography school needed wedding shots for a project. As she couldn't find any other couples where the husband would volunteer to wear a suit and have their picture taken. Well Rory was great about it, even though it's not his favorite thing to do.
I think he looks quite good in a suit, I am happy that both my dresses still zip up, and Val's '57 Bel Air doesn't look bad either.
So we headed out to a local vineyard and then over to my parents home where she took these beautiful photos.




1 comment:

Roeshel said...

What fun! You're such an attractive couple! And so happy! I love your dressed. The pictures are awesome!

:)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Roeshel

Related Posts with Thumbnails