Thursday, February 10, 2011

More vases!

I seem to be doing a lot of posts on vases and arrangements lately. I think I'm in the spirit of spring a touch early. Things do seem to be beginning to bloom around here and I have even started with seasonal allergies, so I guess its probably not a good idea to surround myself with flowers and greenery, but I just can't help myself!

I bought these 3 vases last week from Macy's awesome White Sale and with an extra 20% off of the sale price, score!


I have been wanting to put out flowers every week but with nothing blooming in our yard quite yet, I got a little inventive.

Olives! I have never seen olives in a vase acting as the main attraction so I gave it a try. After all this year the trees are loaded. So much so that if we don't cut them they might take limbs off. Olives are heavy, and they were challenging to put in the tall vase as they wanted to pull it over.




This is the perfect time to cut them for an arrangement as they are in the middle of turning black. So its a great mixture of green and black shiny little round cuties.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails