Saturday, August 7, 2010

Half bath changes

Today we did a little makeover on our half bath off the laundry room. It's really quite a small bathroom so there wasn't much to change, I just bought a few baskets and hung some art and put out plants.
The big change was the Kohler pedestal sink and Delta faucet I found on Craigslist, we took out the wall mount sink that came with the house.
Before


After


This little shelf came with the place too, and I painted it once already in a bright blue, but white was a little more neutral for the decor I picked out.
Before


After


The 3 framed photos are from my new favorite dessert cookbook from the 1930's here are the images.



I also made a new curtain, because the blue was oh too blue.
Before


After


We changed out the towel ring and toilet paper holder as well.
Before


After





I love the change, even though it's a small one it made a huge difference!

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a beautiful change, I love the
color's you choose. The more subtle colors suit that small space so well.
I know how much you make use of that convenient little toilette, now you can enjoy it even more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails